homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fitness

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fitness
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 18:00:12 EST

In a message dated 12/13/2008 2:27:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lurine AT com-pair.net writes:

> >You were doing sorta o.k until you got to the "Know anyone your age and in
> your physical condition who has added significant improvement in strength,
> flexibility and tone from what you propose? I don't know any."
>
> >I don't know any brain surgeons but they exist. I don't know any
> astronauts
> but they exist.

Lynda, I'm glad to see you haven't lost your touch for proving my point even
when don't think you are doing it. If middle aged people who can improve
their stength and flexibility through a few minutes of calisthentics a day
are as
rare as brain surgeons and astronauts, then we can safely discount them in
the discussion.

James