homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fitness

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fitness
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 18:25:06 EST

> >I don't really have a point with this story, except maybe that the movement
> conservation trait is somehow genetic and not necessarily a character flaw.
> Maybe some people have to work harder at physical activity as some might at
> mental or spiritual activity.

I;ve still got to wonder what difference that makes. It has been argued that
some people are genetically more prone to be violent. It doesn't mean that
their violence is accepted because of that. Even if someone were genetically
predisoposed to be sedentary in their habits (which I much misdoubt), they
will
suffer the same consequences as someone who chose to be that way ... and they
would benefit from reversing that habit same as anyone else would.

James