homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fitness

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fitness
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 17:50:32 -0700

On Dec 13, 2008, at 5:37 PM, Cathy wrote:

I think we come into this world with lots of predispositions. Some serve us
well as is, others need modification. That means additional, potentially
less than pleasant, effort for some people in some areas of life.

I read a book maybe fifty years ago about the physical basis of personality. Since then I have had that in mind as I observe people. Along with family modeling in eating, sleeping, physical activity, choice-making, belief systems, spiritual and more, it seems apparent to me that how we are built contributes to how we act. Early perceived mental and physical successes tend to create paths and later successes solidify those paths.