homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fitness

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fitness
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:03:48 EST

Touche, Jeanne, but remember I said 'as some would have it', not me
personally, as you can see from some of the posts to this thread.

The spirituality aspect of it comes in, says I, when one views the human
experience as being strictly mechanical, controlled by genes and
happenstance.
That view is a choice, a conscious choice to embrace that as reality. I
chose
something different.

James