homestead - Re: [Homestead] Food Safety

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Food Safety
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:07:24 -0800 (PST)

Dear Lord, the 'baby boomers' are the very ones who presented us with this
new great society. It is the baby boomers version of centralized big
government from which we must now protect ourselves. And, though I know, by
age, you are a part of that group, I consider you much more of the
self-reliant type of the generation 'beforwe' the baby boomers, as I also
consider Marie and Don, and others. ..............