homestead - Re: [Homestead] Food Safety

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Food Safety
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:05:39 -0500

Ah yes...Mark Nolt. Sort of an icon in PA sustainable agriculture. He refused to renew his raw milk license and has been repeatedly arrested for selling raw milk. There are others, but Nolt is the most notorious....his goal is to "break the law to change it". If he lives to be 100, I don't think he'll live long enough to accomplish that.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA

----- Original Message ----- From: "sjc" <indexer AT fairpoint.net>