homestead - Re: [Homestead] Food Safety

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Food Safety
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 16:33:38 -0800 (PST)

I'm pragmatic likwe you, marie. But I had a couple of Docs/scientists
discussing this and their view was two fold. Number 1 , there should be 'no'
melamine in food products, there isn't a reaonable excuse. Number 2, they
also test an infintesimal amount of the baby formula and othet products.
There is really no way to know for sure thatn the levels are not much higher
than discussed.......................