homestead - Re: [Homestead] Food Safety

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Food Safety
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:27:15 -0600

I'm on the leading edge of the baby boomers, born after WW II. The
first baby boomers were born in 1946. I was born in in '47. I've
heard 1946 - 64 given as the time period, but that would make Obama a
Boomer too, which seems not quite right to me, as his mother was a
child of WW II era parents. Other have said it ends in 1961 or even
sometime in the 1950s. I think you had to have parents who were adults
during WW II to be a Boomer.

Marie