homestead - Re: [Homestead] Food Safety

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Food Safety
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:45:28 -0800 (PST)

Marie, I think those who started colled in '70 had a very different life
experience than those in colledge in '80. None of this fits my definition.
I do not consider myself part of the "baby boom " generation at all, hippie
stuff was gone in my college years, even disco was already dead, as far as
pop culture.