homestead - Re: [Homestead] Food Safety

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Food Safety
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 07:08:56 -0800 (PST)

Lynn, I think ,before, I have said that I worked for politicians at a
different point in my life. They were all Democrats. I am one of the people
who completely changed my views on the government, politics, and the
progression of our society and culture suring the 1990s and the Ruby Ridge
and Waco insanities.

Most, at the time, would have thought that I would have been the 'last'
person to 'side' with the Weavers or the cultists at Waco. But, something
'clicked' with me. I saw something wicked this way coming. I started
reading, and am ratioanl enough to ferret out the conspiracy pages from the
real libertaians and to notice thast 'sometimes' they become the same.

I learned , over time, that there is nothing inherently good in gov't and
that the smaller the size of gov't the more accountable it is to its
constituents and the larger corrolary that large gov't loses all
accountability.

We are entering that point whre large money, and I don't mean people worth a
couple of million, that is no longer rich, I mean truly big and or "old"
money; when 'that' group and government become married, then facism becomes
real. Not sillies about someone's grandfather being friends with a banker in
Italy in the thirties.

I mean lookeing at the window and seeing grown american men in helmets,
bulletproof vests and full auto and carrying assault rifles - safeties off--
becuase you had the gall to milk a cow and sell the milk without a g-d d*mn