homestead - Re: [Homestead] Food Safety

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Food Safety
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:56:41 -0800 (PST)

One thing that I have been doing for a number of years is to support people
like this in the only way I know; I send them money, anonymously.

I just sent a small paperback book -- with cash inside-- to a couple from
another list who were caught growing an illedgal few plants for personal use.

They were busted because a family member was stupid/naiive enough to be
intimidated to allow the cops in without a warrant (never invite or acquiesce
to vampires or police coming inside your property without a warrnt). The
'state ' will now seize their property - their homestead- ina ll likely hood,
because of their small time personal use horticulture. Beofre you judge
them, remember it could be raw milk the next time.