homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:45:27 -0500

bob ford wrote:
I had to look up the definition of "ROFLMAOPIMP". My definition of "PIMP" is still from the Starsky and Hutch days (what was that character's name?).

Huggy Bear/Antonio Fargas

I think he meant Peeing In My Pants..

Huggy Bear's hat, feathers, dress, and pimpwalk became famous.. He
would, as you remember, strut proudly down the sidewalk in that hat,
showing off like a rooster. He dressed up-made himself 'showy' like a
rooster in charge of his flock, drawing attention to himself.
Today, "to pimp" means to 'decorate' or 'make something showy' or
fancify, like the tv show Pimp my Ride implies..you fix up a car and
give it all the bells and whistles so that it draws attention to itself..

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda