homestead - Re: [Homestead] Disease-care business decisions

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Disease-care business decisions
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:37:08 -0800 (PST)

I don't think we are getting as good as deal as we should, either. Canada,
UK, etc, have an advantage that we don't -- our military. They don't pay
nearly the percentage of their GDP for military and use it for such as
healthcare. They can only do that because of our military. So, in effect,
every taxopaying american is helping to foot the healthcare bill, of the
citrizens of its allies.

And, in places like AZ. A huge part of our healthcare dollars are spent on
Mexican citizens