homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom?
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:46:40 -0800 (PST)

The structure of the government itself is the grandest execcise in self -rule
in history. For that very reason we "should" be judged as a nation of
'individuals'. Gov't was to be treated as a necessary eveil (but still an
evil) by our founders. Without individuality, personal liberty, individual
freedom, we would be just another sad looking Eurpoean country, getting old