homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:45:24 -0800 (PST)

Taling about a "system over which you have no control". I magine it when the
beauracrats are all employed by the federal gov't, instead of private
companies, and are backed up by men with rifles and keys to prison cells. We
have no debtors prisons now, unless you don't pay the gov't........

The system needs changes -- big changes. A start of the change that is
needed is to slowly remove the part that is 'now' controlled and/or
influenced by gov't , politicians, beauracrats. We need a closer
relationship with our healthcare provoders, not one made even more
distant.......