homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: eureka AT hctc.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:26:43 -0800 (PST)

We almost sold everything and completely retired in 2005. The main reason we
didn't was health care. Running up a $100,000 bill for a few minutes of work
and one night in the hospital is easy. Tapping out a two million dollar
lifetime top on an insurance plan is not even rare. If you have anything,
they can, and will take it from you, as will the gov't , if you don't pay
'them'. Once the health care industry becomes part of the gov't they will
own us completely.

p.s. it turns out, that we would have been much, much, better off to sell out
in 2005 , anyway. Soemtimes it pays to 'jump' .............