homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 02:27:03 -0500

sjc wrote:

I grew up in an Old Order German Baptist Brethren, Lediite community,
where I was a foster child from the age of 4, until I was on my own.

I then married an Amishman; that marriage lasted 21 years.

Now I'm not any of 'em, :-) but I have no regrets, much 'gained' family to whom I'm still close in both groups, and much contact still
with them.

Thank you for sharing that. I will bow to your knowledge of these types
of pacifist societies and will respectfully not post any more of my
opinions.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda