homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 02:32:47 -0500

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:

I do believe that we are evolving. There are a lot of people who
don't want war and don't agress against their nieghbors. The ones who
still do cause most of the trouble in the world. My hope is that
someday the peace loving people will predominate and the
bully/warriors will be seen as pathological.

Lynn Wigglesworth

I should have said this in my other post, but my first thought when I
read the above was '...seen as pathological?, if the peace loving people
of the world don't defend themselves and go after the Crazybadguy, no
one will be left to see them as pathological or anything else, and then,
only those warring genes will be left to populate the world, ending up
like a Mad Max world. If the Peace loving people would for once stand
up and forcefully put the crazybadguy in his place, then those peaceful
genes and peaceful ways will have a chance to survive and thrive and grow.'

Bev
hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda