homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 01:38:03 -0500

EarthNSky wrote:

Marie McHarry wrote:
The only place in the US where Republicans are still running the show
is the South.

I wouldn't call it running the show, nor would I say that Republicans
are rooted here. If you look at the red/blue maps, I see more red than
blue...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states

Oh and one more link...check out the election results by county map on this page:
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/2008/

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda