homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:21:42 -0800 (PST)

Thjanks again Susan, Iooked up "Old German Baptist Brethren" on Wikipedia.
It says they are part of the Anabaptist movement, as are Amish and
Mennonites, I searched within the article for "Lediite" but it was not in the
article.

It's funny that the Amish community you mentioned was near Harrisonburg.
That is exactly the one I was talking about from so many years ago. I was
seeing a girl at James Madison at the time.

Try to stay warm up there in Snowy Maine. I haven't even put on a shirt
today. It was cool before daylight this am, but it's somewhere between 75 &