homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:02:32 -0800 (PST)

Hah; I would think the same if I were you. I put the emphasis (quotation
mark) on the wrong word. It was supposed to be on indigenous, to indicate no
matter where we are from , there is always 'some' biologocal savagery in our
inherent potential.

I imagine the first eurpoean settlers that crossed the rockies and survived
wish that the other european settlers had stayed home as well. Must have
been pretty back then (Like that old movie 'Jeremiah Johnson' . It is
still a pretty country. But, someti8mes I go back to visit places from my
youth and can't believ the ugly developments.

I read there were new develoopments encroaching on Civil War Battlefields.
One more thing we have in common. George Custer was a violent , cruel excuse
for a human . He worked for the butcher Sherman (Pffft) before he headed out
west to butcher indians.