homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:42:32 -0800 (PST)

Would the gov't peddling war (recruiters, ROTC) at your child's high school
or college campus influence their agency? I don't know, it just seems like a
good analogy. I tend to think when a person is "of age" they can make
independent choices, but modern society has so 'babied' their young, I wish
voting age started at 25, and drivers, marriage, and birthing, licenes came