homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:59:19 -0800 (PST)

Where in history has a major civilization existed without war? Every large
culture, religion, etc, has war as a part of their history. Sure some of the
monor players existed without peforming, themselves, in acts of war; some
still do today. But, never when a culture has power does it give away that
power without fighting. It really is part of our biology, I think (and it
also makes common sense).......................