homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:01:21 -0500

I question my own beliefs on concepts like war as much as I do someone else's, like yours. I believe that we simply haven't eveolved enough beyond our fellow primates for 'war' not to be >an ever-present reality.

I do believe that we are evolving. There are a lot of people who don't want war and don't agress against their nieghbors. The ones who still do cause most of the trouble in the world. My hope is that someday the peace loving people will predominate and the bully/warriors will be seen as pathological.

Lynn Wigglesworth