homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 23:03:50 -0800

Come on, Bob. At least compare apples to apples. Not oranges to elephants.

As to Scott Nearing, I agree. But I'll go a step further. We shouldn't have supported AND funded the Nazi war machine. There wouldn't have been a problem that Europe couldn't have handled on their own if "we" weren't busy making sure the Nazis had plenty of money to run their war with!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Who gets to make the decision concerning which war we should or should not be involved. You just, yesterday, said that a man was wrong for not abiding by the instuctions of elected officials on what he must do to drive an 1/8 mile down a public street, do you now say that every 19 year old,and 22 year old, and 25 year old gets to decide which battle or war in which they will personally participate?

p.s. A lot of smart people , including Sciott Nearing, thought we had no business in WWII, until after Pearl Harbor; and then, only with the Japanese