homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:40:48 -0800 (PST)

The problem with Clinton and other such chicken hawks is that they have no
problem sending other people's sons to fight when it suits 'their' purposes.
Dodging the draft is not brave ; maybe fun for some, but not brave ,
"resisting" the government , including the draft can be brave if done by a
conscientous person, something that Clinton has never proven to