homestead - [Homestead] Expensiver Foo d Sa ver de al -- sa ve

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Expensiver Foo d Sa ver de al -- sa ve
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 06:09:39 -0800 (PST)

I put the spaces in the title because I think a lot of spam blockers might
have interrupted. With talk, lately, of things like VitaMix, and grain
mills, I thought this might be useful to some? I have never used one of
these things and don't really know just how useful it is at this price;

but it was listed on survivalblog-- you will need to click to go through his
site (he has a code number to use at checkout), it is about halfway down the
page , look for the quotation I have excerpted under the heading in block
leader s "Letter Re: SurvivalBlog is a Money Saver". It is a 66% discount
and free shipping if someone really needs one.

I got my solar oven from a tip like this from this list , years ago, and
saved about the same % for a Sun Oven.

"JWR Replies: Many thanks for that compliment. A reminder to our readers that
Ten Cent Challenge subscriptions are entirely voluntary, and gratefully
accepted.

Another way that you can help support the blog is by patronizing our
advertisers. The FoodSaver offer is from one of our Affiliate advertisers,
where we earn a small commission for the purchases that you make when you
follow our links. For example, the FoodSaver vacuum sealer that Randy
mentioned is a FoodSaver V2830 for $59.99 with free standard shipping,
directly FoodSaver.com. Use code L8FAV28 at checkout. "

http://www.survivalblog.com/