homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:44:13 -0600

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Lynn Wigglesworth
<lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com> wrote:

> There are enough bad things happening already that we need to pay attention
> to without thinking up new ones that haven't happened yet.

Amen, amen, amen. The only reason that I am a more or less rationally
functioning human is that i quit worrying about what could happen a
long time ago. It can always get worse, and I'm busy handling what's
going on now. My late, great was in precarious health for years, but
we soldiered on assuming that we could plant another garden in the
spring. It gave us a life, and that's all you can expect. None of us
live forever, and life really isn't safe.

Marie