homestead - [Homestead] C'mon Baby Light My Fire

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] C'mon Baby Light My Fire
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:51:24 -0500

You, too, can blow yourself up with a match...
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find..
Oh wait, that's totally different..<g>

http://www.popsci.com/node/3935
http://chemistry.about.com/od/everydaychemistry/a/matches.htm

Just thought you might find it an interesting afternoon read on things
you can do with your pee.<g>

Bev

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda
http://www.myspace.com/tervetuloa13

  • [Homestead] C'mon Baby Light My Fire, EarthNSky, 11/28/2008