homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:29:28 -0800 (PST)

I'm starting to hear (it happened on C-Span this am) some of what you heard
right after the election -- there really are a subset of people who believe
that BO will somehow 'provide" for them; they are counting on it. I just
hope it is a very small group.

The "me, me" generation is that lousy 1960's generation ;-). They created
all of this mess and they'll be here to see the results of what they wrought
(i put the winking emoticon because at least one person is from that
generation- mine was lousy too)