homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: vdjor AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:50:55 -0800 (PST)

'human nature. That is one thing thast has been different about this
country. The Constitution gave everyone an equal footing, under the law.

Now, it appears that our grand experiment is swiftly coming to an end. And,
if there is a 'revoulution', you bet that the same damn people will be
running things afterwards. The only way to make the change back to what we
all seem to want is to de-centralize and rigidly obey the Constitution.
'like either of those are going to happen.........bobford