homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:03:34 -0500

Careful Bob, I'm beginning to think that some topics are taboo on the
list..I'm not swimming in the deep end of the pool no more<G>

I thought the "Me Generation" were those who came of age in the 1980's,
those slightly younger than me, before Gen X'ers and after Baby Boomers.
Or, maybe only part of the 60's-80's culture became the Me
Generation...perhaps only the Yuppies? Anyone know definitively about
generation names and when they begin and end?

bob ford wrote:
I'm starting to hear (it happened on C-Span this am) some of what you
heard right after the election -- there really are a subset of
people who believe that BO will somehow 'provide" for them; they are counting on it. I just hope it is a very small group.

The "me, me" generation is that lousy 1960's generation ;-). They created all of this mess and they'll be here to see the results of what they wrought (i put the winking emoticon because at least one person is from that generation- mine was lousy too)

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda
http://www.myspace.com/tervetuloa13