homestead - Re: [Homestead] twin google was Re: Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] twin google was Re: Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:34:30 -0600

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm no scientist, much less a geneticist. I appear to have inherited a
> sturdy constitution and doggedly optimistic tendencies. We joke about my
> paternal grandmother who refused to let her hair grow gray. She said, "I'll
> not have it!" When she passed just shy of 100, she had only a hint of gray
> in her jet black hair.

Uh-huh. We had one of those in the family. Alas, in her final months
when she couldn't wash her own hair (and rinse it in black tea) she
went gray. My father still had a lot of black hair when he died just
short of his 94th birthday. I'm just getting some gray, but my baby
sister, like our mother, has been nearly totally gray for years. Now,
that's genetic.

Marie