homestead - Re: [Homestead] My Inconvenient Truth

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] My Inconvenient Truth
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:22:41 -0500

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:54 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

>You cannot learn the truth of one world by looking at it through the
window of another. There will never be a good time to do it...you
just have to dive in.....BUT realize that even if you do take the plunge
into the river of homesteading, that still doesn't guarantee you of
anything, because there is a huge learning curve and because you
are closer to the Earth, you also are more affected by her moans
and groans. If you are reading this because you think the
information you glean from this list will help you survive one day
(and it really doesn't matter what you are trying to survive),
then you should be taking the plunge.

Nicely expressed, Bev, and I agree with the sentiment.

How's the spider bite? When will you be back on your RA med?

Cathy