homestead - Re: [Homestead] An Inconvenient Truth

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An Inconvenient Truth
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:19:43 -0500

Perhaps debunk was the wrong choice of words, but it was late..

Someone I know doesn't realize that there is any controversy at all. She thinks that because he made the movie, that it is the undisputed truth as well as an inconvenient truth. I'm just looking to show otherwise..

Bev

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
Bev; I often read the Junk Science site, although I'm suspicious of any site that sets out to 'debunk' something. Especially with global warming, you can find reputable scientists saying whatever you want to 'prove' on either side.
http://www.junkscience.com/Greenhouse/

Lynn Wigglesworth