homestead - Re: [Homestead] My Inconvenient Truth

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] My Inconvenient Truth
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:04:30 -0800 (PST)

No, you mis-read what I was saying. The last thing I would do is dig a hole,
with a case of beans and a case of ammo. By now, you should have a better
picture of me, bev :-)

Mayb e you picked up the wrong vibe from that site. And, you really have to
go from the sites to the more personal message boards, and back and forth.
They are just young activists. They 'do" , while I only 'talk' on this list.
It isn't important.

Thanks for all of the suggestions.......bobford