homestead - Re: [Homestead] My Inconvenient Truth

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] My Inconvenient Truth
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:50:14 -0800 (PST)

***** So I am, also. 'have been for a while :-)

> But it is important, even 'only' talk. It is by talking that we
> convince ourselves, reason with ourselves. I very often use this list
> as a sounding board, and I think you do as well. It helps us mold our
> opinions of things and make decisions.

***** I sometimes talk, too much, on this list, bev. While there is much I
have not disclosed, I have been more open about personal ideas and ideals of
which some might find more than idiosynchratic, even if they were not really
significant. This list is made up of a group open-minded people following
their own paths. I'm just a tad later in getting started. But, I do what I
can, where I am.

I don't want you to think you are too old or too unhealthy.

**** Bev, you have never seen me. My appearance confirms my wear ;-)

If your wife doesn't understand this, and you feel that it is important,
then you have to make her understand. If it is truly not that important,
then why are you here? Why did you buy land? Why have you saved money?

****** Evidently, to give much of it to the government ;-)

> I know you are not old, and I also know you have saved...I know you have
> health issues...don't answer to me....but what are you
> waiting for?

******* Never ask a man who had a girlfriend who was a big fan of Samuel
Beckett what he is "waiting for". I am waiting for that which is
anticipated, but never arrives ....bobford