homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:17:05 -0800 (PST)

Since you furthered the conversation, I'll say that you are limting yourself.
There are many men , my age and younger, who maybe don't live in your
county, or even your state; but, would consider moving if they met a smart,
decent, kind, hard working,independent lady. And, many of those men have
plenty of those same attributes. And, they wouldn't be trying to steal your
farm. And not to be too pointed, but the idea of occasional companionship is
sometyhing with which a lot of men find attractive. .....bobford