homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:02:30 -0500

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:

I wonder about dating sites, although the man I dated from the next
county was a nice, decent, honest guy, a real homesteader type, even
though it didn't work out. I figure I'll either meet the right man or
I won't.

Lynn Wigglesworth

Don't give up hope.
Also, don't fault a guy from being willing to move to you. Men beyond
middle age can often be more mobile..kids are grown, open to adventure,
etc...maybe he would leave what he has for you because you are worth it.

Bev

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda