homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:32:55 -0500

Last year I dated a man from the next county over (met on a dating website); it was too much travel, so we rarely saw each other...twice a month or so. The 'relationship' eventually died from lack of interest.

I'm not sure I'd respect a man who would pick up and move for me. He couldn't have much of a life or friends or anything if he'd move on a whim for someone he hardly knew. I'd be afraid if he left everything he knew, he'd expect ME to be his life. I had a man like that (my ex), and it's too much work. I know, I'm too picky; that's why I'm alone.

Lynn Wigglesworth
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>