homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:49:58 -0800 (PST)

They have little newspapers , usually on corner newstands, where you can put
in an ad for "whatever",-- maybe "woman seeking farmer with octavious
birthsign"?

You have been married before, you know the deal. You can find the right man
when it becomes worth your effort. Maybe it never will. You seem to be
doing pretty darn well, right by yourself.........bobford