homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:16:09 -0500

Lynn, have you looked at yahoo personals?

That's where I met the man who neglected to mention that he was a registered sex offender. Once I met him for lunch and got his full name, I could check him out. His excuse was "Well, if I was honest, you wouldn't have gone out with me". Hmm...true. Needless to say, no second date.

Lynn Wigglesworth