homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:54:23 -0500

He'd been in jail twice for molesting children...the worst kind of sex offender (he was old and the children were young, not teenage jailbait)...no forgiving that. He says it was a lie, and he was set up, but he lied about several other stupid things on our short date, so I didn't believe anything he said (he kept saying he didn't smoke...he went 'to the bathroom' at the restaurant, but I saw him out the window, smoking). Total jerk.

I wonder about dating sites, although the man I dated from the next county was a nice, decent, honest guy, a real homesteader type, even though it didn't work out. I figure I'll either meet the right man or I won't.

Lynn Wigglesworth