homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:41:28 -0800 (PST)

And you are so friendly. I guess I thought I was abnormal in resisting
groups and such things, anymore. I'm still "involved" but rarely show up ,
in person, anymore. My wife still enjoys social activity, and generally
doen't mind going without me. I start getting sleepy around dark ,anyway. As
a matter of fact, I just awakened about an hour ago. I'll probably be up half
the night now.

I'm up very early and sometimes am out and about around the city while most
are still asleep.. I like very early ams. Most of the partiers are just
home, and the daytime people are not yet out. We are a motley group driving
& walking the city at 4:00, 5:00, 6:00 am. I think a saw a person from
'America'sd Most Wanted' at the coffee shop , once ;-)

Most of the friends and acquaintances with whom I felt most comfortable are
mioved, sick, or dead. Time marches, I need to go along with the march, I
guess......bobford