homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:39:15 -0800 (PST)

I was just trying to say something constructive ; to be encouraging. I have
no clue what is it like to be in your life (I imagine gender makes a
difference that I can't even recognize).

You will figure something; I thought bev had good ideas. I read that people
meet on Craigslist, but I've also heard thaere is a lot of improper behavior
of which a person must beware, so I didn't mention it erarlier.

One thought from a male perspective. If you do meet someone, with whom you
really 'click'. Before you tell him he is about to become a 24/7 farmhand:
first, at least, tell him his sideburns look nice ;-) .....bobford