homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:10:22 -0500

Lynn, have you looked at yahoo personals?

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
"Corner newstand"? You must be from the city :-)

We have a Dollar Saver here...everyone reads it...NO ONE would ever put a personal ad in it. unless they wanted the whole county to know their business. Besides, I wouldn't want a man who would answer an anonymous personal ad. I've tried dating websites, where you email a bit before you meet, but you don't get what's advertised in the emails. I'm not looking to get married again, and I AM doing well by myself. I'd just like to have a little male company once in a while. There are only 42,000 people in my county; the chances of one of the few unmarried men my age being Mr. Right is pretty remote.

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda