homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:11:00 -0700

You cut part of what I said, which was this:

"The rest of it need not be spoken."

Part of what I consider to be understood if not spoken is the Golden Rule. Included in my sovereignty is that I have no interest in having a relationship with anyone who does not show by their actions that they also live the Golden Rule.

The Golden Rule; simplistic, yes, but elegant in its simplicity.