homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:42:54 -0500

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 5:19 PM, Lynn Wigglesworth
<lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>wrote:

> It wasn't like that when I moved here.

If you don't mind my asking, Lynn, what was different about it when you
moved there? Do you think the fact that you were married had something to
do with it? Sorry if I'm being too nosy. I've thought about moving back to
the area, but it is reeeeally family oriented. Extended families, I mean.
I'm thinking that a single woman, no kids at home, no family ties could face
some long lonely winters.

Practical considerations.

Cathy