homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:05:24 -0500

Ah, Bev,

I also am the wierdie where I work. However, I simply do not care. And, they
make allowances for me. I am, after all, a musician... ;-) The only one I
must please, is myself.

Ray

I just feel like I am from Venus sometimes...
When I worked, it was worse. The only people who I felt a connection
with were the Hispanic guys, and it was a mutual liking. The rest of
the employees were the modern equivalent of yuppies or were like my
immediate boss, elitist wannabes. I just don't fit in in that world
anymore. The problem with working outside the home is that everyday,
you are reminded of how odd you are, and you just never feel good about
anything, especially yourself.

Bev