homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:10:46 -0500

LOL...
Now you guys have me gunshy on expressing myself. I have to keep reminding myself of my first amendment right to express my opinion, however, even that is not free; there is always a price to pay.

bob ford wrote:
Okay Dr. Bev, put down your psycologist's hat. This cigar is just a
cigar :-), as far as my initial posting. I 've always liked that
quotation as well as this one of Mencken's:

hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda